We'll explore how you can re-stream your RTSP feed to YouTube by converting it to RTMP using Web Camera Pro software. We'll also delve into embedding this YouTube live stream into a webpage.Prerequisites
1. An IP camera with RTSP support
2. Web Camera Pro software
3. A YouTube account
4. A computer with an internet connectionSteps
Setting up your IP Camera
1. Connect the IP camera to your network.
2. Configure the camera and make sure it's accessible via its RTSP URL.
The URL usually looks like rtsp://[camera-ip]:[port]/[path]
.Configuring Web Camera Pro
1. Install Web Camera Pro on your computer.
2. Launch the application and add your IP camera by entering its RTSP URL.
3. Confirm that the video feed is working in Web Camera Pro.Re-Streaming to YouTube
1. Log into your YouTube account and go to the YouTube Studio
2. Create a new live event and note down the Stream Key and the RTMP URL provided by YouTube.
3. Go back to Web Camera Pro and navigate to the streaming settings.
4. Enter the YouTube RTMP URL and the Stream Key.
5. Start the stream in Web Camera Pro.
At this point, your IP camera's RTSP feed should be re-streamed to your YouTube channel as an RTMP stream.
Embedding the YouTube Stream on a Webpage
1. On the YouTube Studio page for your live event, find the 'Share' button.
2. Click on 'Embed', and you'll see an iframe HTML code snippet.
3. Copy this code and paste it into your website's HTML where you want the live stream to appear.
<!-- Example YouTube Embed Code --> <iframe
Streaming an RTSP feed from an IP camera to YouTube is relatively straightforward with the help of software like Web Camera Pro. It allows you to capture RTSP video and re-stream it to YouTube as an RTMP feed. Moreover, YouTube makes it quite simple to embed this live feed into a webpage, making your stream easily accessible to your audience.